Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Allie Harris's Baby Room!!!

Here is where i will be spending a lot of my time! In the most comfortable chair ever! I just sit in it and rock and wait for her to get here very, very soon!
The room is large, approximately 21 x 13 so we had plenty of room to go ahead and put her little farm table and chairs given to us by some of my mom's friends. If she is like me though, there won't be many tea parties, more like coloring it black or something horrific like that! Mom says payback is great...

The double bed is an antique from graydon's side and it is actually his sisters, but we are borrowing it for a while! We found fabric to match and coordinate with everything in the room and i am so happy with how it all turned out.

And here is the grand entrance, the first thing you see is here beautiful bed and her little name on the wall. We are so blessed and we can't thank my mom enough for coming down and redecorating literally our whole house! just by moving things around and bringing in a few new things she made it our home and we thank her for that. Allie Harris will be here in around 4 weeks!!!


6 comments:

The Diddles said...

Everything looks gorgeous! You did a great job! I love it! The wall colors look so good with your drapes! Now all we need is Allie Harris! Take care of yourself in this heat- I'm dying up here so it must be 10x worse in MS! Hope yall had a great anniversary!
Love you!
Meg

Aflowers said...

I know, our little ones will be here so soon! before the heat index it is 106 today, wow, that's hot. With heat index at around 115! i just stay at work and make graydon bring me lunch so i don't have to leave! love you and miss you!

The Lively's said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nursery!! She will be here before you know it...

The Barnes said...

Abby everything looks gorgeous of course! I can't wait to meet little allie harris! Don't worry about her size. Lily Grace was only 5 lbs. 8 oz. and she was completely healthy with no problems. She is just going to be a petite little girl like her mama. You really did a fabulous job with the room. LOVE IT! MISS YOU!

Mom (Lin-Lin) said...

Abby,

The nursery is so cute! I love what you chose. I can't wait to see Allie Harris and Murphy playing together! Don't worry about her being small. Small girls are the toughest! I know you and Graydon are enjoying the time you have before you are "3".

Malinda

Anonymous said...

The nursery is so great! You and Debbie did a great job. I love her name on the wall. It looks like a room she will be able to grow up in...