Monday, September 3, 2007

Here she is on the way home from the hospital in her pretty dress! Slightly huge on her!!! i will add many more when i can get to a higher speed connection than our house dial up! Allie Harris was born friday august 31st at 12:16 pm and weighing 6lbs 3oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Her cousin murphy diddle was also born the same day! We are so blessed and excited, she is so beautiful and so far good!!! love you all and keep checking back for more...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flowers Family!! Miss Allie is so precious. I love her little dress. She looks so peaceful. We can't wait to meet her in person. Much love, Rach

Austin and Collin Bruner said...

She is gorgeous!!! Congratulations, mommy and daddy--Collin and I are excited to meet her! We hope you are doing well--xoxo!

Haley said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I found your blog through Ginger's. Have fun with that new baby and sleep when you can!! Haley Lively

Anonymous said...

Lil Miss Allie Harris is just about the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! I'm coming to see her ASAP when I get home!! love y'all!!!