Monday, February 25, 2008

Go Big Orange! (#1 now!)

The end of the game, i look a little worn out i must say! All the yelling must cause you to look like death! Who cares, Go Vols! And i know i didn't go to school there, but you can't grow up in knoxville and not somewhat want to cheer for the vols no matter where you end up!
My friend Amy and me at Pat O's after the game celebrating! I look for lack of better words, "rough!" It was about time for me to go home!!! We got to hang out with Amy and her fiance Scott before and after the game and we had a great time. Great to see them at such a fun occasion!
A little view before the start of the game. There was so much blue it was scary...
The Grand View of the FedEx Forum. I have to say it is soooo nice, too bad their team lost!!! I was screaming the whole game and I am almost positive Graydon didn't want to claim me at some points!
The big tip off! The beginning of the end for Memphis. Sorry, but you are not number 1 anymore! But Tennessee still has a hard schedule, we play Vandy this wednesday! Can't get a break!
I got tickets to the game for Graydon's valentine present. We were going to sell them, but then went to the game and we are so glad we did! When we were walking in he even said, i'm glad we ended up coming! We got to see a great match up and have a night without the baby. She stayed with her LaLa and Grandpa in Clarksdale and they said she did great. I am so glad that she will stay the night with them and not get to out of whack! Makes our lives a lot easier! Thank you Harry and Lassie!

3 comments:

The Diddles said...

What an awesome game! I'm glad y'all went! I bet you had no voice by the end!!! Go Vols!!!!

The Barnes said...

Good for yall! It is great to get away isn't it! Glad to hear yall had a good time! Miss yall!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad y'all got to go to the game! I watched it with your brother and sis-in-law. It was so fun!!! I love the picture of you and Amy, and AH is precious as always!