Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sitting Around...

Sweet baby girl! She is growing up so much! She is sitting up pretty well on her own now! Every now and then she will tumble over and we just giggle. She leans forward with her belly sitting on her legs, too cute. Eventually she will get her back muscles all straight and be able to sit up more! I swear she is posing in this picture...
Mommy is this right? Am I doing okay?

Staring at Opie and sticking her tongue out at him. Lately she has been so into what the dogs are doing and watching every move they make...
I'm doing it, look at me!!! She just kinda sits and looks around at what is going on in the room, then when she gets tired she'll lean one way and roll over!

2 comments:

The Diddles said...

What a cutie! She looks like she might go after the dogs at any minute!

Aflowers said...

She is literally about to try to eat opie's ear! She thinks it is so neat for some reason!