Thursday, April 10, 2008

Play Date!

We had our first real play date yesterday and it was wonderful! I work with a sweet lady named Tuck(T) and she has a daughter named Douglas who went to Ole Miss and is a year older than me. We had our baby girls the same day too! August 31st was a great day! Anyway, she came in town to see her mom so they were gracious enough to let us jump in their day and have baby time! I have to give a big thanks to Douglas and Tuck because I get worried so easily about Allie Harris not doing things that she should be doing and this and that and they calmed me down and gave me wonderful mommy advice. I think the play date was just as good for me as it was for AH! And when we got home she plopped out!

Here they are Allie Harris and Reaves laying around being silly...

All i am going to say is Hi Graydon and Allen jr! Now we know why people say they look just like their dads! How funny! Aren't they adorable! I am a little biased but the two prettiest little girls i have ever seen...

Thinking about what to do next...Miss Reaves is such a mover! She can crawl and pull up, so when we put her on her back to hang out for a bit she was kind of like 'what's going on, why am i down here?'


There she goes! I am hoping that Allie Harris was taking notes on all her movements! Reaves was so sweet and they both played well together...


Can you say GORGEOUS! Look at those eyes and sweet rosy cheeks! When she smiles she has the best dimple too! I swear she could be the Gerber baby model!


Just sitting around when we first got there. They were immediately enamoured with each other and wanted to know about the other.

Here Allie Harris doing her smile for the camera, such a ham! I love this pic, they both are so sweet!


Allie Harris is into Oprah and precious Reaves is wondering what that stuff on top of Allie Harris' head is!


I love you Allie Harris, Let me give you some sugar!!!


Wow, what is that on her head mom?! Douglas cracked me up because she said she is worried that Reaves will lose the hair she is just now growing so she will only wash her hair once a week!

1 comment:

Anne Clark said...

Douglas and Reaves came to visit us today! Both are just so precious. Don't we have cute friends? :))
We must get Margaret and AH together soon for our own play date!!