I'm ready for the Beach DeeDee and Dibs! Aubrey put allie harris in one of her new swim suits for fun yesterday and it almost fits (thankfully she has room in the neck tie part and it stretches!) She looks Adorable and we are so excited to meet everyone in Charleston, South Carolina for the Fourth of July!
Look at her beautiful blue eyes in her navy suit from janie and jack. I love love love this suit, her DeeDee bought it for her with a matching Pink Terry sunhat and Pink Terry cover up! 


4 comments:
In the first picture she looks like Graydon in a swimsuit! I can't believe how tall she is! Those blue eyes are GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!!!
Meghan is right...that swimsuit really shows off her blue eyes. I can't wait to see her this weekend!
Man, I wish that swimsuit came in my size! It is so cute. And AH is the most adorable thing ever!
love to get my face between her little legs and lick her
Post a Comment