Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Visit from Auntie AK!

One of my best friends, A.K., came through town Sunday on her way home from Montana to stay with us for the night. It was such a treat because we are both so busy we don't get to see each other enough! She just finished photography school out there and has also been in the Bahamas and Peru! How exciting! I have never seen her so happy and in such a good place in her life. It makes me smile to see her doing what she loves to do and we can't wait to see her soon! We forgot to take pics until she was walking out the door and they still look great! Here they are...
I think this one might be the favorite. Her square jaw, sheepish grin and sweet eyes all together. She is honestly so precious we just can't imagine her not being here.
AK, you are so silly! You are making me giggle!

I love her in this pic, i have no make up on so i am not so excited about me but it is still sweet!
My mom says her eyes are mesmerizing. I of course agree!


So innocent....Yeah, right!



Loving mommy's sugar before work...


We'll miss you Auntie AK and can't wait to see you again soon! Hopefully for some more pictures! We always love them!!!

2 comments:

The Diddles said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you got to see AK! Love yall!

The Barnes said...

The pics are beautiful! AH is so gorgeous.