So, i know it has been like a month and i apologize (Lin Lin, Madelyn, Meghan...) But i finally got a whole bunch of pics loaded for everyone to enjoy! She is at such a fun age, talking all the time and enjoying every moment of her precious daily life.
Some kids at the party for Andrew's 1st birthday
Lounging by our pool...


Her first sugar from the birthday boy Andrew Ross...
Mommy and Allie Harris playing at the party

Allie Harris and Sawyer Humber hanging out...
Finally holds her own bottle, and she loves it!
hi everyone, i am soooo happy!
I think i can crawl, i think i can crawl...
the two teeth...
Easter sunday with cousins Molly and Anderson

Me and uncle Charles at Easter...He and Aunt Adrienne are going to have a baby in november!!!
Aunt Adrienne with Allie Harris during Easter Sunday. We are soooo excited about getting a new cousin!










6 comments:
She is the sweetest little thing! I just love her!
Awesome pics! She is so gorgeous and girlie! You all look so precious! Glad you finally got to post-sorry for bugging you so much!:) We can't wait for Allie-Bug to come play with us at the end of the week! I am counting the days until I get to squeeze those sweet cheeks! I promise I'll cut Murph's nails before yall get here so he won't cut her!:)
Yeah!! She is sooo cute! Glad to see the pics!
love LinLin
UMMMM I just want to eat her up!!!! She is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! I mean really Abby she could be a baby model..those blue eyes are a killer!! I honestly think she is the prettiest baby EVER!! I miss y'all..heard Ash is heading that way this weekend..wish I could tag along!
Love the pictures!! She sure is growing up. Can't wait to see her, I hope this weekend!!
Love to all,
Helen
Gorgeous! Thanks for the update--been checking daily and so excited to see what AH has been up to! See you soon--Pawleys will be here before we know it--xoxo austin
Post a Comment