Wednesday, July 30, 2008

11 months old

Well, it breaks my heart to say that Allie Harris is 11 months old! Which means she is about to be one, so i am going to be crying very soon! I cannot believe how fast time flies! I am afraid she'll be in college tomorrow. she is such a blessing to us and we can't imagine our lives without our precious, perfect little girl. And though it is sad, it is also wonderful. Because she only gets better and better. It is hard to believe that she could get any sweeter, cuter and adorable but amazingly she does each week. We just about melt when she looks up and Graydon or me and says "dada" or "momma." You can't understand until you have one, but she makes our lives so full and she makes you appreciate the little things in life...

2 comments:

The Diddles said...

Wow! Fancy new facelift to the blog! I love it!! We miss you all! Give Allie Harris kisses from us all!:)

Anonymous said...

I love your "new" site. Almost as much fun as seeing you now on Skype!
Love, Mom/DeeDee