Thursday, July 3, 2008

She's moving!!!

We are so happy to finally announce that she is CRAWLING! It is not perfect yet, but it is perfect to me! I am so glad that she finally figured out that if you put your legs underneath you it all comes together! I cried when Aubrey called me and told me! Such a dork... I tried to take a pic and of course i accidentally cut off her cute booty in this pic! Woops! And She has been pulling up to a stand in her bed and with her taller toys. We are so proud of her!!! It is amazing how fast they grow...


Her Sweet face after she made it to her blocks in mommy's office. Whew, it is tiring! She has also been pointing at the big picture of her on the wall and saying "ba-by, ba-by." So Aubrey put out a bunch of pictures of her family and only one of a baby and she asked Allie Harris, where is the baby and she picked it out! She loves loves loves her baby stuff!

2 comments:

helen said...

YAY ALLIE HARRIS!!!!!! You are such a big girl!! And so BEAUTIFUL with those big blue eyes! Now just crawl to madison and make your mom follow you hear..I promise you will have fun when you get hear...your mom might need to borrow one of your diapers because she is going to be doing a lot of laughing!!!

helen said...

Sorry for the CHEESY comment!! And all the misspelled words!! I just read it again and thought I sounded so dumb!!