Friday, September 19, 2008

More Pics from Ninna...

Ninna took some more pics today before they came to get me to go to the Lee Academy Homecoming Assembly. They are sweet and of course i had to post them!

Where is your tongue allie harris? And she sticks it out while trying to look down at it!
Woopsie Daisy!
This dress is slightly HUGE but i love her in blue so we put her in it anyway!
So sweet! you would never know she is Sassy!

So Serious?!
LOVE the profile pic! Thanks a ton Aubrey!!!


5 comments:

The Lively's said...

these are great pics! what kind of camera does she have?

The Lively's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barnes said...

OK...I can't even talk about how darn cute and pretty AH is!!!! Dying!!! I miss yall so much I. These beautiful pics might just make me drive up and see yall! UMM by the way. Love the dress! LG has that dress also that I bought at Hey Diddle Diddle and it is the sweetest. LG wore it all the time! LOVE YALL!!!

helen said...

STOP IT!!! AH is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen!!! Seriously...do y'all realize that she needs to be a model! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

those are beautful pics