Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Give 'em the Stink Eye Gray!!

Gray has been looking in the mirror and doing different faces, then laughs at herself. But this one takes the cake! Now she does it all the time, almost on command because we all laugh so hard! Allie Harris tried to do her best impression but had a hard time not laughing while doing it! She kinda looks like popeye?! Too cute!


You talkin' to me??
I SAID...You talkin' to me??!


About to laugh, but still trying to give the stink eye...

Rosy lips trying to do the same, not quite the same effect!




Finally broke down laughing!




Every night during our prayers the first thing Allie Harris says, "Dear Jesus, thank you for my baby sister!" Then she goes through everyone and everything else she is thankful for but ALWAYS says her baby sister first:)




Both doing the face. Allie Harris also thought she would attempt to sit in the bumbo chair...and got stuck.



Come one Gray, you can do it!!





Hi!!! Look at this sweet smile, baby blues and long lashes:) She is amazing!



2 comments:

Samma said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! That is adorable! I can't believe how grown-up Allie Harris looks! She is such a gorgeous little girl- oooh, I hope she comes to Sunday School over T-giving so I have her in my class. And Gray definitely got those lashes from her mama. She won't have to wear fake ones like moi. Heehee, I'm going to go look at the stink-eye picture again.

Anonymous said...

I love the stink eye!! Especially the one where AH is doing it with her. Hilarious!!