Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shower at the Bank

Here i am talking about something ( arent' i always yapping?) The Bank hosted a shower and it was absolutely way too much and i can't thank everyone enough! My mother in law said, after seeing all the food, gifts and sweet coworkers,"no wonder you love working here!" I do love working here because i work with great people and they have watched my belly grow from 14 weeks until now at 37 and been so supportive.

...the food was incredible, everybody pitched in and made something. I love the diaper cake too! What a cute idea? She surrounded it with receiving blankets and baby products as well.

My sweet mother in law and the 'end of the work day greasy me'! Everyone failed to tell me how nasty i was looking and that i could have used a brush or maybe i don't know some color in my face! But it's okay because we had so much fun. My good friend carol in the background looking clueless for the moment!

If you ever come to visit in Clarksdale you must have some Sally/Alice Chow cake. I can't even explain how delicious they are. I thought this was so cute i almost didn't want to eat it! yeah, i got over that one real fast and had a huge piece!!!

This was a come and go shower and supposed to be cake and food and enjoy each others company, but everyone was so nice to bring all these wonderful gifts. We got so many beautiful and practical things! I washed them all that night and put them up just in case we needed them. Thank you, again to everyone! And i'll be back to work soon...








3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi! Small world, but I found your blog through Ginger's. Our husbands actually know each other through National Cotton Council. I have heard Eugene talk about Graydon's wife, and that y'all were expecting. Anyway, how neat to find you. Check out our blog sometime...

Katie Pugh
www.thepughfamily.blogspot.com

Aflowers said...

I am so glad you emailed, i will tell Graydon! We are getting so anxious, only 2 weeks to go!

The Diddles said...

Cute polka dot shirt! I love the diaper cake! Glad you got some good stuff!