Allie Harris went to her 4 month check up on wednesday (even though she is 19 weeks old) and she did great. She is healthy as an ox, which we already knew, but were glad to hear it anyway! She is 27, yes you read right, 27 inches long! Takes after her dad in that department... And she weighs 15 pounds even. I think her cheeks are half of her weight! She had to get four shots and cried for a bit, but not for too long and then she started smiling again. I laughed so hard because she is OFF the charts on her height! Her christening is this weekend, so we will post new pics of that as soon as we get them. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I guess she will be the basketball star in the family! At least Big Will will have someone to give lessons to!:) Glad she did so well! I can't believe they are already 4 months old! It's flying by!!!! Love Yall!
Post a Comment