
Wait a minute, your telling me I have to go outside in the freezing cold? I love this bright outfit and her big ole hat. She misses her dad who is skiing right now, so we sent him some pics showing him that she is soooo ready for the slopes when she gets old enough! I know i am a little biased but i think she looks so flipping cute i could just eat those big cheeks up!

Okay, I am ready for the slopes of Aspen! Do you think my outfit is posh enough? I am trying to make a statement! Can't wait to learn to ski very soon!
2 comments:
She is SO flipping cute...you are right! I LOVE her outfits, especially the "Aspen" outfit. I wish my clothes were that cute! Hope y'all are doing well!
I think she will be the poshest one there. She will grab everyone's attention
Post a Comment