Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ninna's Pics! (Aubrey's Pics)

Aubrey (Ninna to Allie Harris) took these pics when they got back from lunch with me on monday and they turned out precious! I love that she is getting sweet curls on her little half mullet hair! I just can't cut it, i love it too much!!! Sorry people!

This is one of my favorites. i love the her outfit that we finally fit into!



Sweet eyes...

I wish this one scanned bigger, i am not sure what i did becuase it is one of my favorites! It is so her face, posing for the camera with her little bottom teeth showing. Her darn collar would stay down!


I love this because if you look at her hand it is if she is saying, "are we taking this picture today or what?"

checking out the scenery around the front porch...
I think this is too cute! She was getting ready to show them her piggy toes and thought it was funny! i love the mischevious smile.
Hi, how are you doing?
This one looks like abby diddle (me) well atleast that is what everyone at work has said! They said it is the face i have when i am mad a customer who has done something stupid! I think it looks like my "oh no she didn't do that" face. Hilarious!

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

SERIOUSLY!! She is just gorgeous!