Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Party, Disney on Ice and Gray growing up...

So, I can say it over and over but just to remind you-God is Great! We are so blessed every second and I know that is easy to take for granted sometimes but when you take the time to stop and look at what and who are around you it is amazing:) I love my wonderful husband so much (who puts up with a lot!), and don't even get me started on my amazing daughters. I cannot believe we have two girls. Another lesson and test from God-giving us 2 girls! Allie Harris will tell me when I huff about a train blocking the road, "Mommy, you know God put that train there for a reason. To teach you a lesson." And she is so right! In this case, patience. And Gray can make anyones day with her precious little smile! She is so laidback like Graydon (thank goodness, right?!) and growing like a weed. Here are lots of pics from home, disney on ice and a birthday party.
To say we are thankful for what He has given us is such an understatement! I am at such a great place in life and at peace!
"The best response to this glorious gift of unending love is a life steeped in thankfulness. Every time you thank me, you acknowledge that I am your Lord and Provider. This is the proper stance for a child of God: receiving with thanksgiving. Bring Me the sacrifice of gratitude, and watch to see how much I bless you." Psalms 107



LOOKS JUST LIKE ALLIE HARRIS IN THIS PIC!!!!



AND THIS ONE:)











Hanging out with daddy in the cotton fields during work











Rex and Woody!!!!






Look Dad, there is Jessie!!! Yee haw!


This better have been the best darn snow cone ever, considering it was like $25!!







The ice on fire!





Our favorite! Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen...






Jasmine and Aladin



The dancing brooms from Fantasia. I thought it was neat, she didn't know what the heck it was.










She did this most of the show, even though she said it was so much fun. The music was really loud so she just held her fingers in her ears for hours:)







Mommy with AH and the minny mouse ears on that we purchased.






Our friends Wendi and Powell Litton had a petting zoo party in their backyard for their adorable son William and it was fantastic! Allie Harris had so much fun and I am pretty sure I had just as much fun seeing the animals, chatting with friends and eating good food while relaxing on their fabulous back porch:) Happy Birthday, William!

Riding the Thomas the Tank Engine Train around the yard with Mattie, Riley Kate, Katie and Mary Mason (her best friend from school)


The birthday boy with his beautiful mommy at his party


Cracking up with Mattie over the bunny (wanted to wear our Ole Miss uniform since it was a game day! Hotty Toddy!)



2 comments:

MH said...

YOUR GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS! JUST LIKE THEIR MOMMY!

Samma said...

Look at Gray's big blue eyes! I can't wait to see her in person- Ole Miss game, correct? And Thanksgiving?? (my fingers are crossed). I love love love the pics of AH in the cotton field- and all her reaction shotsat Disney on Ice. Love you!!

PS- I NEED a pair of Minnie ears, don't you think?