Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happenings lately...

Just some pics from the last few weeks...Can't remember what I have told you all about or not?! Gray is finally sleeping through the night and is starting to get some cheeks, so cute! Allie Harris is still a princess and hilarious as ever and we finally got her first hair cut. We enjoyed a wonderful wedding reception for our friends Anna and Darby Lamb as well:)



Bride and Groom having a blast at the reception!



Me with two of my favorite gals, Mimi and Meg! I will be borrowing both dresses in the future i can assure you:)



Our sweet Gray baby growing up, finally getting some meat on her bones!













The princess diaries...











I LOVE my sister mommy:)



Hugging Ms. Julie after her first haircut. Notice she is dressed as a ballerina, we had to convince her to go so we told her it was the ballerina salon. She bought into it and wanted to dress up for it!









Upset at first...


Confident before the sissors come out!

Beautiful little lady











So do you think she knows how to pose??
















3 comments:

MH said...

This is so weird, my elementary/middle school in San Antonio was St. George Episcopal and we had the exact same bags for school...
Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!

Samma said...

I love the side-cocked head when AH poses! Gray is getting so darn big! When will I see her next? T-giving or X-Mas?


So did Allie Harris recover after the inital hair cut shock? I can't believe it was htat l;ong! Such a pretty girl!

The Diddles said...

Sweet girls! Gray has changed so much! She is getting so big! AH looks so much like Molly to me... beautiful!