Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Allie Harris Playing

I don't know why but i just love this face! Were just playing in the den...
So stylish in her new pink and brown ourfit from the Haslams for christmas. And i just had to put her new pinks boots from my mom on her to finish the outfit perfectly!!!

Her new rainforest bouncer from LaLa and Harry, she loves all her new toys. I think she is a little overwhelmed at all her options! She can turn around and bounce up and down in this one.


Playing on her new tummy time spin toy from DeDe and Dibs. She tries to eat everything she grabs on the bottom part of the toy...



Sitting upright in her bumbo seat. She has really good head control and will sit up on my lap or in her boppy (kinda!) Aunt Meghan gave her this sweet outfit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH is the most precious thing I have ever seen...and so are you! I was so happy to get to see y'all in Knoxville. Can't wait to see you soon! Love, Lou

Aflowers said...

It was so much fun seeing you too and i cannot wait until Amy's bachelorette party and wedding stuff!!!