This weekend our little Allie Harris Flowers received the Sacrament of Baptism at First United Methodist Church in Clarksdale. I think she knew she was queen of the day, because she was so excited and happy all morning. Not to mention how perfect she was during the whole ceremony and afterwards at the party for her. People asked us if we slipped something to her before we got to the church! Really it is that she is just laid back like her dad! It was such a happy emotional experience for us. I was so nervous and holding back tears, then her nanny Aubrey sang a christian lullaby and i lost it. Tears were everywhere! It was beautiful. We want to say a big thank you to everyone who put Allie Harris in their thoughts and prayers this weekend during her special time. We are so fortunate to have family and friends surrounding us everywhere! Love you all and Sorry there are not many pics, we got so caught up in the day we almost didn't get these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so BEAUTIFUL and the heirloom gown is just as gorgeous as I knew it would be. So sorry we couldn't be there. You were all in our prayers. I know that it was a very special day for you and Graydon!
Post a Comment