Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DeDe is here!

Allie Harris and I were blessed by a wonderful visit from my mommy and her DeDe! We had such a great time together and mom got to play with Allie Harris all day while i was working hard. I can't thank her enough for coming down and staying with us while dad was away. We went to memphis shopping, cooked good food and had some cheap wine! The wine was pretty nasty to be honest but it was still wine!!! I also got to have a little heart to heart with mom about all kinds of stuff and all i have to say is love you and thank you mom for opening my eyes and heart! I will make it and I know how lucky and blessed I am to have all these wonderful things surrounding me. Love you, these pics are for you!

No comments: