Monday, March 10, 2008

Pajama days

Graydon went to his friend Rowlands bachelor party on saturday so Allie Harris and I played in our pajamas most of the day! I did get to run but put my pj's back on so we could be lazy together! We had a great time and got to play alllllllll day long! Here are a few shots of her rocking on her Elephant and talking to her toys...

At first she was not too sure of the rocking elephant, but she quickly warmed up to him! I have to hold on to her so she doesn't go flying off! Once she learned that she could rock it front to back she wanted to do it by herself...
Mom, i think they are talking to me! Thank you to DeDe for these wonderful, colorful toys! She has little conversations with them in her own language...

You caught me! I am trying to play with my friends here!!!


1 comment:

The Diddles said...

I love PJ days! Love the frog PJ's!