Monday, March 17, 2008

Party!!!

So this weekend we were throwing a party for Vince and Kate in Jackson, Mississippi. We decided to go a little early and get to the end of the St. Paddy's day parade, which is sooooo much fun! I couldn't believe how many people were there! I mean thousands upon thousands all in green. It is like Mardi Gras but all in green! Crazy floats with people dressed up throwing beads and blaring music. Of course we had a great time seeing everyone and can't wait to see you all again soon!Here are a few pics...
Graydon and Momma having a great time at Elise's house for the party. She was such a great hostess and greatly appreciate her letting all of us stay with her!

The Honorees being silly. Vince saw me trying to catch a cute photo and he started acting silly, how unusual! Aren't they cute?!


Vince and Graydon later that night at the Crawfish party. We had a wonderful time and can't wait for Greenville, April 19!

Graydon, Clayton and Vince at the Parade. I love Vince's shirt, "kiss me, i'm mexican." That says it all!!!


Mary Lucia, Leighton and Me hanging out at the Parade. I am so glad we ended up coming down early for the party we were throwing that night for Kate and Vince so we could see everyone and experience the famous St. Paddy's day parade! I miss these girls so much because we are spread out a bit, but it is always a good time when all the couples get back together because it is like being back in school again...

It was slightly hot, so this is what we looked like after some beers and a couple hours of sweating! Nasty...

This is a precious picture of Russell, he is the son of a girl i knew in college named Heather Russell. I guess you see where his name came from! He is two weeks older than Allie Harris and he is even bigger than her! He is blinded by the sun here but he has the most beautiful big eyes and precious smile! I was so glad we got to see him...

2 comments:

Austin and Collin Bruner said...

Looks like such fun! I can't wait to see y'all and meet Miss AH this summer! Keep the pics and updates coming--I love your blog! xoxo, austin

The Diddles said...

Glad you had fun! Love Vince's shirt-he is as goofy as ever!