Monday, March 29, 2010

Doctor Visit :)

This past Friday, I went for my 36 week check up to hear some relieving news...I am dilated and 60% effaced!! In the grand scheme of things that could mean nothing but with Allie Harris I dilated and had her that next day so I am hoping that Gray will come sooner than later as well. I have gone through her room and made sure it is somewhat ready for her arrival and Graydon ran to the store to stock up on diapers, cremes, wipes, etc for our little love:) My last day of work is this Thursday, April 1st for about 12 weeks. I will miss everyone but come visit often on my time off! We cannot wait to meet this precious addition to our family and it is crazy to think she could be here any minute. We are going to have 2 kids?! Not only two kids but two GIRLS??!! Oh my, we have a long, long road ahead of us! Keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby and smooth delivery:) We'll keep you posted on everything and can't wait to tell you she is HERE!!

No comments: