Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wonderful Night with Friends:)

First off let me say we got so caught up laughing and enjoying ourselves that we totally forgot to take a picture!! My sweet friends took me to eat at Crawdad's in Merigold to celebrate Gray coming very soon. I am so blessed and so lucky to know each one of these great girls and have them in my life. They have truly made Clarksdale home! We ate lots of yummy food that was bad for us, which makes it taste even better! Fried pickles, sausage cheese plates, fried crawfish tails, stuffed portabella for appetizers and then I had a filet with a twice stuffed baked potato and of course kept stealing DD's french fries (delish). No matter how many times I say thank you it will never do justice for how thankful I am:) So again, thank you a million times over to Madelyn, DD, Mary Grace, Rachel, Julie B., Julie F., Mimi, Jennie, Kate, Wendi, Joyce Marie and Aubrey. I don't think I left anyone out?? I know a few couldn't make it at the last minute and we missed you but we'll get together soon!! Love you all and can't wait for Gray to come into the world!

No comments: