Friday, March 26, 2010

Pics of the belly:)

Okay, i am laughing pretty bad in these pictures because my friend Beth took them in the kitchen at work! These are at 35 weeks, almost 9 months (for those of you who haven't heard yet, you are actually pregnant for 10 months, it is all a big myth. So 36 weeks is 9 months, but you technically have 4 weeks after that. Liars!) Anyway, I am feeling pretty good, some days much better than others. I have had some severe back and tailbone pain to where i can't sit but it hurts to take a step. Fun! Then the next day it will hurt really badly in my lower stomach and the front of my right leg, woohoo! Again, all worth it because she will be here soon:) I go back to the doctor today at 4 (in about an hour) so I'll let you all know how that one goes...Happy Friday!
I actually swallowed a basketball, nope beach ball!! That is what it looks like!




2 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

Olive on a toothpick!!! Love it!

Lynlee said...

you are so dang cute!! i can't wait to meet baby gray!!