Okay so we went to the doctor yesterday for our 6 month ( a little late!) check up. Allie Harris was wonderful! She weighs 17 1/2 lbs and is 28 1/2 inches long! Dr. Wells said she so much longer than her weight (if that makes sense to y'all). I think they said her head is 43? Oh well! She also had to get her finger pricked and 3 shots : ( . I felt awful for her. The older they get the more the longer that little cry seems to last, but she hung in there and toughed it out! Every parent is always worrying about how well their child is doing, and we are so proud of her because Dr. Wells said she is so Neurologically advanced (that makes me laugh just saying it!) I don't even know if i spelled that correctly! She is smarter than me already! I know she probably just says this to everyone but it does make you feel good about your baby! She said for a first baby at six months she already pushes herself up on her own and stands up, transfers things from hand to hand and sits up pretty much on her own too that she is doing great! Just have to brag on our little lady!!!!! Dr. Wells also called her our "full figured little girl!" And that she passed her mommas petite side a long time ago! I hope she is tall like her daddy, i couldn't believe Dr. Wells called her that!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a big girl! Glad she did so well. We can't wait to see her in person again! Love y'all!
Post a Comment